Symmetrical Horn TP Antenna Gen2 - .csv Files for Google Network Planner for Antenna Patterns

Hey guys/gals, I am out here looking for the .csv Antenna pattern files so I can upload these products into Google Network Planner. I did find the .ant files for other programs, and honestly I didn't want to start tinkering with using the information if those files just to create my own without the knowledge of exactly what I am looking at.

If you guys/gals had a .csv files for these antennas if not all of your antennas for google network planner I bet it would help us all in the long run. Thank you for your time!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/25/2021 at 3:58 AM, Tom said:

Yes, the patterns are ready - you can download them here - https://rfelements.com/marketing/downloads#google-network-planner-radiation-patterns

@Tom Hi, thank you for making these available. I've plotted a few patterns but I'm interested in the patterns for more frequencies and both polarizations.

Can you please provide data for additional frequencies and both polarizations? Thank you.

@sabielomna There is a negligible difference between the H/ V radiation patterns as well as at different frequencies, so practically you'd really not see any difference in the coverage the antennas provide. Or do you have a need for extreme precision? If so, what kind of application are you dealing with?

6 hours ago, Tom said:

@sabielomna There is a negligible difference between the H/ V radiation patterns as well as at different frequencies, so practically you'd really not see any difference in the coverage the antennas provide. Or do you have a need for extreme precision? If so, what kind of application are you dealing with?

@Tom Thanks for your reply Tom. I'm sure there is little differences as horns are stable antennas, but I do need to make sure of this for sanity checks.
If you're able to provide both polarizations for a few frequencies across the band, that would be great. If you have the data for all frequencies, then I'd take that as well 🙂
Looking at the TP-S30 and TP-S70 for now. Thank you.