StationBox® Mikro cutouts

Hi,

I'm designing my own PCB for a new product which could use the StationBox as an enclosure.
I want to know if the StationBox® Mikro already has the cutouts for RJ45, USB, etc. in the bottom part because I couldn't see them in the pictures and documents of the web site.
If so, could you send me a picture or drawing with dimensions?. Do you have a model without the cutouts?

Best regards,
Pablo

Dear Pablo,

welcome on rfelab.com. Yes, StationBox® Mikro has three cutouts on the bottom part - one for the Ethernet cable and two premolded for other cables. In addition, there is also an option to connect omni antenna from the bottom side if you drill a hole there. Picture of bottom part attached. We do not have StationBox® Mikro without the cutouts.

SBX mikro.png

Dear Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply.
If you don't mind, could you send me a picture or drawing of the bottom part without the bottom cap?
It would be nice if we can get a sample prior to starting the PCB design. Unfortunately, the distributor in Argentina (www.masnet.com.ar) only sell 20 unit as a minimum.
Is there any way to get one as soon as possible?

Best regards,
Pablo

• Tom pinned this topic