Hello, my name is Achmad Nur Amsyah, from Indonesia.

On  May 21, 2016, I've tested a pair of UltraDish antennas with 18-19 Km distance. They are equiped by TwistPort Adapter - RB and RB912UAG-5HPnD (mikrotik). 

Path profile : 

path_ok.jpg

Map :

map_ok.jpg

Ponorogo site has crowded frequencies with many 5GHz radios in the air. Ngebel site is clear. 

Preparation :

persiapan_alat.jpg

20160416071251.jpg

20160416071941.jpg

Instalation :

pasang.jpg

Result :

receive_ok.jpg

send_ok.jpg

both_ok.jpg

I've tried using another antennas ( with 25dBi )  before, but I could not get good result like this. Suppressed sidelobe radiation reduces interferences and enables installation in areas with high noise levels. So far, I'm so satisfied with UltraDish and Twisport. 

Ultradish.jpg

Achmad Nur Amsyah

TONER CENTER Network Computama - Indonesia

Edited by Achmad Nur Amsyah
word spelling

Guest Mike

Achmad Nur Amsyah,

thanks for your amazing testing of our UltraDish™ TP 380. We are glad that it work well for you and you are satisfied with these antennas. 

• 1 month later...

Good colleagues, I'm trying PTP 28.9 KM with radios Cambium EPMP 1000 connectorized and UltraDish TP, said PTP I could not make the link, have been discarding, equipment, higher towers etc, and still nothing, the question is there is some loss or limitation on 30 km with these antennas?

2 hours ago, fsantana said:

Good colleagues, I'm trying PTP 28.9 KM with radios Cambium EPMP 1000 connectorized and UltraDish TP, said PTP I could not make the link, have been discarding, equipment, higher towers etc, and still nothing, the question is there is some loss or limitation on 30 km with these antennas?

I don' think so. Ensure, that your path is LOS. You may use simulation before make a link with https://linkcalc.ligowave.com , http://www.towercoverage.com or etc.

God Luck..

• Tom pinned this topic