Sector Class Antenna Pigtails

They are connected directly to the antenna structure (soldered) so it is not recommended to replace them if you broke them, unless you are skilled rf engineer. They are pretty easy to work with, they are semi flex so the stay as you leave them, no need to do loops, just screw down the connectors and you are done. You can pull the pigtails out of the antenna body or push them back inside, if you need an extra inch or opposite. 

So far we were reported with No issues with broken pigtails or connectors, as far as I know. But we focused very much to make it as much bulletproof as we can.

+ I can confirm that coax connectors generally are source of pain, that's why we created TwistPort :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi..i am a new user here. As per my knowledge they are connected directly to the antenna structure so it is not recommended to replace them if you broke them, unless you are skilled rf engineer. They are pretty easy to work with, they are semi flex so the stay as you leave them, no need to do loops, just screw down the connectors and you are done.