Recommended Posts

Greetings RFE,

While we love the StationBox ALU XL for our applications we are trying to improve it a little and need some information.  As we will be using the units in a maritime environment we would like to remove the red rubbery covers/plugs (not sure how to call these cutouts) with something more solid, but I have no idea where to find it or what it would be called.  Same for the larger Cable Glands which we woul drather replace with metal ones ... are these M20 in size?

Thanks for the help and apologies for the most probably stupid question ... 

Keep on making great products.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to help.

+ Feel free to post pictures of your installation once done, I am sure other users will appreciate it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.