As your sale might be aware, there is a huge problem in availability of these pigtails needed for the Stationbox XL5 (to be used with MT boards)

I purchased 60 or so Stationbox XL5's but in the whole of Europe I could only find 8 pigtails!

And price ranges from under 1€ up to 6€ each!

I think these pigtails are an important part of the Stationboxes and should come with them included into the package, like they are with many other antenna units....

I am sitting and waiting for at least 50 pigtails since early December...... :-(

Hi, few months ago, we have starting deliveries of StationBox XL with pigtails included in package, and on another hand, sales of the product have jumped over all our forecasts! We are working hard to restock all our distributors, but as i say, demand for our products is few times higher than before (market knows what is the best ;) ), so we are suffering from growth pains, but we will be back in shape somewhere in January.

8 hours ago, Jan_RFe said:

Hi, few months ago, we have starting deliveries of StationBox XL with pigtails included in package, and on another hand, sales of the product have jumped over all our forecasts! We are working hard to restock all our distributors, but as i say, demand for our products is few times higher than before (market knows what is the best ;) ), so we are suffering from growth pains, but we will be back in shape somewhere in January.

OK, good news for you guys, and me! But "starting deliveries of StationBox XL with pigtails included in package" from a few months ago? Well I tried to order them November with several suppliers and most only had a handfull available and only one supplier in Spain could deliver me 33 uds after ordering them for me. They all were without pigtails and even the ones from this last supplier came without these...... They must have received them in November....

Can it be the suppliers remove the pigtails from the package and sell them later separate? Wouldn't suprise me.. :o

• 7 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 9:59 AM, JT-RFE said:

We only can assume that it was most probably older stock.

If you still need help with sourcing the pigtails, just let us know. 

Where can I find these pigtails in the USA?

I bought 2 x Stationbox XL's and I'm guessing it does not come with pigtails since both didn't come with them.  Where can I buy pigtails that will allow me to connect the RB922 to the Stationbox XL?

Johnathan,

All US distributors should have these in stock and they should be offered as an accessory to the SBX when you order them. 

Here are a few links to ones that do:

ISP Supplies:

http://www.ispsupplies.com/brands/Accessories_17/RF-Elements-MMCX-MMCX-25.html

Titan Wireless:

http://www.titanwirelessonline.com/RFelements-MMCX-to-MMCX-250mm-p/pt-mcx-mcx-xl.htm

Streakwave:

https://www.streakwave.com/Itemdesc.asp?ic=MMCX-MMCX-25&o1=0

Please follow up with us if you have any questions. Thanks for the post!!

• Tom pinned this topic
  • JT unpinned this topic