R5AC PRISM TwistPort™ Adaptor

JT

1 hour ago, swang2002 said:

Cant Wait!!!  I need around 20 of them.  How soon can we order from distributors?  Which distributors will have them first?

Swang2002- You might be able to pre-order them now from Distributors in the US.  We hope to have them shipping in a few weeks.  Streakwave or ISP Supplies can help you.

1 hour ago, Randy Cosby said:

Full 5GHz spectrum? 

Yes, all new TwistPort Adapters are now full 5Gig spectrum.  No more 5.4 to 5.8GHz. Be sure to ask for the V2 version if its for an earlier adapter like RocketM5 or ePMP.... If the part number has a V2 on the end its a wideband 5.1 to 6.4GHz...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is great news....I literally just tried with my supplier, Yesterday and they are saying a week or so....I was checking to see if it was "vapourware" or actual realistic dates....this confirms it.  I have a node ready to go for these, the AC AirPrisms ready to go with the sectors just waiting for the twistport adaptors....well done RF Elements!

Jonathan - part number shall be TP-ADAP-R5AC-PRISM

First units appeared on our stock this week, so it will take about 7-14 more days for them to reach Distributors. The complete product info will appear on our website by Monday (Aug 1st). We have company holiday until end of next week (Aug 7) and only few people are on duty, so sorry for our slow reactions these days. We will keep you updated.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, swang2002 said:

Just curious on any update with this?  I have had an order in with Streakwave for about two weeks now, and they are telling me they still have no ETA on these units.  

Swang,

The PRISM TP adapters just shipped to them from our Texas warehouse.  They should have them in a couple days...

I keep asking them for this product, and they keep telling me they haven't received a tracking # yet.  Is there some sort of mix-up?  I was told PO they have for these units show they were shipping them to their SLC warehouse, but so far they haven't received them.  Maybe they're hiding in their warehouse somewhere?

33 minutes ago, swang2002 said:

I keep asking them for this product, and they keep telling me they haven't received a tracking # yet.  Is there some sort of mix-up?  I was told PO they have for these units show they were shipping them to their SLC warehouse, but so far they haven't received them.  Maybe they're hiding in their warehouse somewhere?

Swang,

I checked the tracking and it shows its in SLC and not delivered yet.  They are not hiding it, it has not arrived yet to them.  I would check back with them on Monday...

• 2 weeks later...

Just received delivery of 5 X Prism AC Twistports. I can not wait to get these up with 30 deg horns. I have also got 2 x 60 deg horns with M5 rockets and 1 x carrier class sector with 5AC Prism up and running. The results have been amazing so far. It has been a long time since I have been this excited about new kit! Thanks RF, I am a big fan of your equipment.

Prism AC Twistports.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, swang2002 said:

These things are awesome!!  Only problem now is I can't find any...ANYWHERE!!  Any word on a new batch might be available?

Swang,

We have a bigger batch arriving in the US soon by AirFreight.  Should be here late next week.  When they do arrive in Texas we will send them our right away to our Distributors so you should pre-order them if you haven't already. The first batch was small and we will now have much more stock in the channel, so order away and enjoy :)