I'm interested in ULD-TP-550 antenna together with Shielded Adaptor V2 for RouterBoard.

I'm looking for:
1. Radiation pattern data in any format (ant, msi or raw csv, txt, etc.).
2. VSWR plots for full frequency range of typical RouterBoard radio (i.e. 4.9 - 6.1 GHz).

Thank you in advance for your support.

Dear kkonrad here is the answer from our Ing's:

We guarantee a VSWR of less than 1.8 from 5180 MHZ to 6400 MHz as stated in our datasheet. Below 5180 MHz VSWR increases quickly so we strongly recommend you do not use this adaptor at lower frequencies. We do not provide plots for each adaptor (since each individual adaptor is slightly different).

I hope this answer is ok, if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Does the UltraDish Radome fit the previous version of dishes?

Wet snow is greatly reducing the signals lately. Initially a few dBs (like the picture below), but as the snow layer gets thicker I see a loss of 10 dB or more.

ultradish.jpg

EDIT: I've found the answer there:

Q2: Is the new radome compatible with "old" UltraDish, ULD-TP-550? 
A2: No, the radome is compatible only with the new generation UltraDish 27 TP with product ID: UD-TP-27

https://www.rfelab.com/topic/1102-qa-from-april-2021-new-product-release-event/#comment-3387

Too bad.

Edited by kkonrad